This Strawberry Spinach Salad with Avocado and Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing is light, healthy, and super quick to prepare! You’re going to love this salad recipe.Every girl needs a go-to salad recipe that is equally easy to make and impressive. One that she can throw together in 10 minutes to add it to dinner, bring to a social event, or make a quick lunch. This is that salad.
With minimal chopping, you can throw the salad portion together in about five minutes. It’s got all the usual players you find in a Strawberry Spinach Salad (spinach, strawberries, almonds) with the addition of avocado. Avocado always makes a salad better, no? Then there’s the Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing. It’s as simple as putting a few ingredients in the blender and blending until smooth. We’re talking maybe another five minutes.
This is what adds the impressive factor to this salad. That color! The flavor is tangy and light and it tastes great on the salad.
Isn’t this dressing just the prettiest?! —>Insert heart eyes emoji here<—-
You only have to invest ten minutes into this salad. Busy moms, can I get a HELL YEAH?
Many times you’ll find a soft cheese on a Spinach Strawberry Salad, but I don’t add it here. I feel like it would just compete with the avocado and add too much creaminess. By all means, add some goat cheese or feta if you prefer. I won’t judge you for that decision. 😉
I should also add that you can make this with all spinach, or a mix of spinach and other greens like you see in the photos. I made it with a power greens blend. I like to get as big of a variety of greens as I can, so I usually get a blend rather than all spinach.
I hope you love this Strawberry Spinach Salad as much as I do!
- Baby Spinach– Spinach is filled with vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, folic acid, calcium, and more. You can also use a salad blend with spinach for more variety.
- Strawberries-Strawberries bring the perfect amount of sweetness to this salad and are super rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Avocado– Avocados are a great way to get healthy fats into your diet. They’re filled with lots of nutrients and vitamins.
- Almonds– The almonds in this salad give it that satisfying crunch. They’re also filled with antioxidants and vitamin E.
- Salt and Pepper– It’s amazing how much flavor a little bit of salt and pepper provides!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil– Not only does olive oil add great flavor to the vinaigrette, but it’s rich in antioxidants and healthy fats.
- Lemon Juice– Using fresh lemon juice will give this Strawberry Spinach Salad that irresistible, zesty flavor. Plus, it’s a great source of antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and folate.
- Ground Ginger– Ginger provides great flavor and has so many health benefits.
- White Pepper– White pepper is a bit milder than black pepper. Just a little bit goes a long way!
How to Make This Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Put your Spinach Leaves or Salad Blend in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the strawberries, avocado, and almond slices to the large bowl.
- Add all of the vinaigrette ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve the Strawberry Spinach Salad with the vinaigrette dressing and enjoy!
Strawberry Spinach Salad FAQS
Can I add different toppings?
Yes! There are so many topping options that would be delicious in this Strawberry Spinach Salad. Walnuts, pecans, feta, blue cheese, and other kinds of berries would all be perfect substitutes or additions!
Can I add chicken?
Absolutely, adding chicken is a great way to increase the protein and make a sustainable lunch or dinner!
Should I toss the Vinaigrette into the salad or just drizzle it on top?
That’s totally up to you! If you’re not going to eat it right away, I would suggest waiting to add the vinaigrette. Sometimes, people like putting their own dressing on the salad, but it can also be easier to already have it tossed in!
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating below! It’s so helpful for other readers to see which recipes are tried and true! I’d also love to see it–share your photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram, and I’ll feature you!Print
Would you like to save this recipe for later? Here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!