This Healthy Pancake Recipe is the easiest pancake recipe in the world and each pancake has 10-13 grams of protein!
Heads up! This recipe was first published February 2016. Photos and recipe notes were updated September 2018. Enjoy!
Alternate recipe names for this pancake recipe:
- Easy Blender Pancakes
- High Protein Blender Pancakes
- Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes
- Green Yogurt Pancakes
- Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes
- High Protein Pancakes without Protein Powder
Naming recipes can be such a process. I finally just settled on “Healthy Pancakes.” Yes, it’s nondescript, but let’s be honest. That’s all you need to know.
So what makes this a healthy pancake recipe? Let’s check out the stats (lovin’ the lists today):
- 10-13 grams of protein per pancake (see recipe notes)
- made with 100% whole grains
- made with no refined flours
- made with no refined sugars
A healthy pancake recipe doesn’t always equal delicious pancakes, but these are healthy and delicious. Oh, and did I mention easy? If you think homemade pancakes are a drag, think again. These are made with just a few ingredients and you can make the batter in your blender!
These are some of the most hearty and filling pancakes ever. Must be the protein. These will definitely fill you up and keep you full all morning long.
How to Make this Healthy Pancake Recipe
This video will show you just how EASY this healthy pancake recipe is!
Healthy Pancake Recipe
These healthy pancakes are so easy and boast 10-13 grams of protein per pancake!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1–2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats*
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (can sub honey, maple syrup, sucunat, or coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- coconut oil, butter,or oil of choice
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until very smooth.
- Heat a pan with about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the pan. Cook about 4-5 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone (or cook them all on one large griddle)
*After receiving feedback that the pancakes were too thin for some people, I tested the amount of oats. If you like thicker pancakes, use 2 cups of oats, for thinner pancakes 1 cup of oats is perfect. Nutritional information listed is for 1 cups of oats. If you use 2 cups of oats, 1 pancake (out of 5) is 223 calories and 13 grams of protein.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 8.1g
- Sodium: 201.3mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 20.2g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 119.3mg
Keywords: healthy pancake recipe
Everyone can use more than one healthy pancake recipe, am I right? Here are some more I highly recommend! Click on any of the links below to check out my other recipes:
If you make this Healthy Pancake Recipe, or any Happy Healthy Mama recipe, I would LOVE to see it! Please take a pic and share it on Instagram or the Happy Healthy Mama Facebook page and tag me @happyhealthymama ?
Also, if you try it, would you mind rating the recipe? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!