Alternate recipe names for this pancake recipe:
- Easy Blender Pancakes
- High Protein Blender Pancakes
- Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes
- Green Yogurt Pancakes
- Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes
- High Protein Pancakes without Protein Powder
Naming recipes can be such a process. I finally just settled on “Healthy Pancakes.” Yes, it’s nondescript, but let’s be honest. That’s all you need to know.
So why are these healthy pancakes? Let’s check out the stats (lovin’ the lists today):
- 10 grams of protein per pancake
- made with 100% whole grains
- made with no refined flours
- made with no refined sugars
Healthy pancakes don’t always equal delicious pancakes, but these are healthy and delicious. Oh, and did I mention easy? If you think homemade pancakes are a drag, think again. These are made with just a few ingredients and you can make the batter in your blender!
These are some of the most hearty and filling pancakes ever. Must be the protein. These will definitely fill you up and keep you full all morning long.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (can sub honey, maple syrup, sucunat, or coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- coconut oil, butter,or oil of choice
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until very smooth.
- Heat a pan with about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the pan. Cook about 4-5 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone (or cook them all on one large griddle)