This Spinach Strawberry Salad with Avocado and Strawberry Vinaigrette is super quick to make, healthy, and delicious!
For the Spinach Strawberry Salad with Avocado
- 8 cups baby spinach or salad blend with spinach
- salt and pepper
- 8 large strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
For the Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 5 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Put your spinach leaves in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the strawberries, avocado, and almond slices.
- Meanwhile, Put all of the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve the salad with the vinaigrette dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7 grams
- Protein: 3 grams