White Sangria is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that’s perfect in the summer!
Yes, the kids are back in school. That doesn’t mean summer is over. The calendar still says August and the temperatures are still warm. Let’s hang on to these last days of summer with this White Sangria recipe.
You’re going to want to throw a party just so you can make this White Sangria. It is SO GOOD. If I’m not having a margarita in the summer, give me the white sangria!
Heck, you don’t need to have a party. Text a few of your girlfriends right now. Do it! Take 10 minutes to mix up the white sangria, and it’ll be ready to serve by happy hour. While you’re in the kitchen, make some bruschetta. Your friends need to eat, too. 😉
Impromptu get togethers are the best and I can’t think of a better way to enjoy these late summer nights.
Easy White Sangria Recipe for a Crowd
This recipe definitely makes enough white sangria to serve a crowd and it could not be any easier. If you have a big crowd, feel free to double or triple this recipe. The biggest thing you need when making white sangria is time. Not active time. It takes about 10-15 minutes, tops, to throw it together.
But then it needs time in your fridge for the flavors to meld and develop. That makes this the perfect make-ahead cocktail pitcher ever. If you can make this white sangria the day before, that’s perfect. If not, about 4 hours ahead of time should do the trick.
White Sangria Ingredients
You only need a few simple ingredients for white sangria. The best part is that it’s highly customizable. You can use different fruits, your wine preference, and you can even change up the additional alcohol used. Sangria is great with added sweetener, but I wanted to keep the added sugar lower here, so I used erythritol. Regular white sugar is fine if you don’t have an alternative sweetener available.
- Dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, or Chardonnay
- Fresh Fruit–peaches and blackberries or fruit of choice
- Erythritol or regular cane sugar
- Apricot fruit liqueur (other options include peach liqueur, Cointreau, vodka, or brandy)
I told you this was going to be easy!
If you’re looking for a red, white, and blue cocktail idea for the 4th of July or Memorial Day, give this Patriotic Sangria a try!Print
White Sangria Recipe
This White Sangria recipe makes enough to serve a group and is perfect for summer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup erythritol or white sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot liqueur
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 2 (750 mL) bottles dry white wine
- Optional: top with sparkling water or soda
- In a large pitcher, mix together the erythritol and apricot liqueur.
- Add the fruit, and then top with the white wine. Stir to combine.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Optional: serve over ice, if preferred and top with sparkling water or soda, if preferred. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 8 grams
- Fat: 0 gram s
- Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
Keywords: White Sangria
If you try this White Sangria recipe, would you mind rating the recipe with stars when you leave a comment? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!