- 1/2 cup erythritol or white sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot liqueur
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 2 (750 mL) bottles dry white wine
- Optional: top with sparkling water or soda
- In a large pitcher, mix together the erythritol and apricot liqueur.
- Add the fruit, and then top with the white wine. Stir to combine.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Optional: serve over ice, if preferred and top with sparkling water or soda, if preferred. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 8 grams
- Fat: 0 gram s
- Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Protein: 0 grams