This Baked Oatmeal with Pears (and white chocolate chips if you want!) is simple to prepare and makes a delicious and filling breakfast on chilly mornings.
If you’ve been around here for a while, you know I have a thing for baked oatmeal. I have a baked oatmeal recipe for just about every fruit and flavor combination you can imagine. It was only a matter of time until I added pears to the list!
Perfectly spiced and deliciously creamy, this healthy-ish breakfast quickly became one of my favorites. (Do I say that every time?? I feel like I do…)
The white chocolate chips made their way into this recipe because my kids insisted. So I let them twist my arm. It definitely makes this baked oatmeal recipe more decadent and a tad less healthy, but oh, they weren’t wrong. It was an amazing addition. I call them optional, nonetheless.
As my little foodie critic Luke said, “These flavors just go together so well. Every ingredient you put in here is perfect together.”
I think he’s been watching too much Master Chef, Jr. 😉 But I totally agree with Luke. Try this luscious baked oatmeal recipe and tell me you don’t agree!
How to Make the Best Baked OatmealPrint
Baked Oatmeal with Pears
This Baked Oatmeal Recipe with Pear is simple to prepare and great for serving a crowd or as a make-ahead breakfast that will last you the week!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups milk (I prefer unsweetened almond milk, but any dairy or non-dairy milk will work)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 pears, peeled, core removed, and medium diced
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, and baking powder.
- Add the milk, eggs, vanilla, and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Fold in half of the pears.
- Transfer the oatmeal mixture into a medium baking dish. Top with the remaining pears and white chocolate chips, if using.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the oatmeal is set, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 20 grams
- Fat: 4.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 52.9 grams
- Fiber: 5.8 grams
- Protein: 8.4 grams
Keywords: baked oatmeal