This Baked Oatmeal Recipe with Pear is simple to prepare and great for serving a crowd or as a make-ahead breakfast that will last you the week!
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups milk (I prefer unsweetened almond milk, but any dairy or non-dairy milk will work)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 pears, peeled, core removed, and medium diced
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, and baking powder.
- Add the milk, eggs, vanilla, and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Fold in half of the pears.
- Transfer the oatmeal mixture into a medium baking dish. Top with the remaining pears and white chocolate chips, if using.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the oatmeal is set, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 20 grams
- Fat: 4.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 52.9 grams
- Fiber: 5.8 grams
- Protein: 8.4 grams
Keywords: baked oatmeal