Get your veggies in the most delicious way with this easy and tasty Zucchini Cakes recipe!
Who needs something to make with an abundance of summer zucchini?! Here you go!
This Zucchini Cakes recipe is quick, easy, and extremely tasty. With a crisp sear on the outside and tender zucchini on the inside, you’re going to love this vegetarian dinner idea. The parmesan cheese and fresh basil give these little cakes amazing flavor.
They are so easy to cook right on your stovetop with a little oil. I recommend avocado oil, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
These Zucchini Cakes are great on their own, or you can dip them in marinara sauce or ranch. (Yes, everything is good with ranch!) I hope your whole family will enjoy them! Will you let me know if you try them? I appreciate it!
Need more healthy vegetarian dinner ideas? You might also love these Sweet Potato Fritters with Avocado Dipping Sauce!
How to Make Zucchini Cakes Recipe
- Press all of the water out of the shredded zucchini with a towel.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form the mixture into thin patties.
- In a large skillet, heat a thin layer of oil over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the patties to the pan (in batches if necessary) and cook for 7-10 minutes, until the first side is golden brown. Carefully flip the patties and press them down gently with a spatula. Cook an additional 7-10 minutes, until the second side is golden brown and the middle is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more ways to use your zucchini, make sure to check out this list of 75 Healthy Zucchini Recipes!
I’d also love to see it–share your photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram, and I’ll feature you! Let me know if this one gets added to your favorite recipes list. It’s on mine!Print
Links to products are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Happy Healthy Mama!