This healthy popsicle recipe tastes JUST like peach crisp! You can have these Peach Crisp Popsicles for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
I’m usually making popsicles all summer long, but this summer has gotten away from me. I knew I had to hurry and make some healthy popsicles for the kids before summer ends and they go back to school.
These Peach Crisp Popsicles were a happy surprise. I wasn’t really planning on bringing you this recipe, but it was SO GOOD, I had to.
I was making Peach Crisp Smoothies for breakfast last week, and decided to make extra and see how it would be in popsicle form. The answer: Phenomenal.
You need to hurry and make these before summer is over. Seriously. Peaches are in season and their flavor is outstanding. These make such a healthy, refreshing dessert.
But if you want to have a popsicle for breakfast, that works, too. I mean, they have rolled oats in there, right?
These Peach Crisp Popsicles are 100% kid-approved.
If it’s too hot to turn on the oven where you are, no worries. You can have your peach crisp in popsicle form! That, my friends, is how you win summer.Print
Peach Crisp Popsicles
These healthy Peach Crisp Popsicles taste just like peach crisp! A healthy and refreshing summer treat!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus freezing time
- Total Time: 15 minutes, plus freezing time
- Yield: 9 popsicles 1x
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Sucanat
- 2 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan, combine the rolled oats, Sucanat, and water and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a blender, combine the cooled cooked oatmeal, peaches, almond milk, dates, cinnamon, and vanilla and process until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 60 calories
Would you like to save this Peach Crisp Popsicle recipe for later? Here’s a recipe to pin to your Pinterest recipe board!
Want more healthy, homemade popsicle recipes? Try one of these other family favorites!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Please note that links to products are affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Happy Healthy Mama and my mission to bring healthy recipes and healthy living tips to the masses!