Forget lattes and carb-heavy baked goods for today. Let’s get our pumpkin fix from a nutrient-dense No Bake Pumpkin Spice Energy Bar!
I’ve been rather wordy in my posts lately. The funny thing is, I’m kind of quiet in person. I despise small talk and am not the best at chatting it up at parties. Give me a blog, though, and a chance to write about food or health, and I just can’t stop. So I’m going to give you a break today and let the pictures do most of the talking.
I think you can see what these energy bars are all about without me going on and on about how good they are.
I made these into 7 huge bars. This created a big, filling energy bar. As made, they clock in at just over 300 calories. They are great for a quick breakfast or lunch. If you want a smaller snack size, you can cut each bar into 4 pieces and then you have a just-under-1o0 calories snack. Another option is to use a larger pan to spread the mixture and make thinner bars. Mine were very thick.
I love them as these little bites that are a perfect grab-and-go snack! These are easy to make and are the perfect fall energy bar. Okay I’ll stop talking now. 🙂Print
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Energy Bars
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bars are a nutritious and tasty snack
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 7 large bars or 28 bites 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces dates (I used 1 package of Dole dates)
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons plain pumpkin puree
- 1 heaping tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is well combined, but there are still some chunks of nuts. It should look like this picture.
- In a parchment paper lined bread pan, spread the mixture and press it down firmly with a spatula. Pull the whole mixture out of the pan and cut into bars or bites of your desired size. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 4.8mg
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 36.1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: protein bars