A fall favorite, this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins recipe is also dairy free and sweetened with honey!
This recipe post is sponsored by Family Fare Supermarkets. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Fall is here and I’m ready to dive right into all of my favorite fall flavors. Anyone else?
So tell me, are you Team Pumpkin? I am 100% Team Pumpkin and am so excited to share this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins recipe with you!
They are made with a combination of oat flour and rolled oats, which gave them a nice texture, even without the strength and structure gluten provides. It’s also a dairy-free recipe; I recommend using unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but whatever non-dairy milk you usually use will work well.
These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins are also 100% sweetened with honey. The honey provides a great flavor that compliments the pumpkin and spices well and is a natural sweetener that I feel good about using in my baking for my family.
For this recipe, I used Our Family Honey from the Family Fare Stores private label Our Family Products. It’s True Source Certified and you can find it at Family Fare Stores throughout the Midwest. Click here to find a store near you.
We also added a bit more honey when they were warm from the oven. Ummmm….this was a really good idea. Such an incredible taste!
I know you’re going to love adding these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins to your fall baking line-up. Please let me know what you think of them!
How to Make Gluten-Free Pumpkin MuffinsPrint
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
These delicious pumpkin muffins, spiked with fall flavors, are gluten free and sweetened with honey!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Our Family Honey
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or neutral oil of choice
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with silicone baking cups or oil and flour the muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and use a wooden spoon to stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Fill each muffin cup almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick placed in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 22-25 minutes. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 19 grams
- Fat: 10.7 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 33 grams
- Fiber: 3.6 grams
- Protein: 4.4 grams
Keywords: Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins
Remember to check out Our Family Honey for this recipe!
Find all my gluten-free recipes here.