With just a few simple ingredients, this Easy Roasted Sweet Potato Salad has incredible flavor!
I have the easiest, tastiest salad/side dish for you today. It’s the perfect thing if you’ve been asked to bring a vegetable or salad to your Thanksgiving gathering (or any potluck), but it’s an equally great recipe that works for a meal prep lunch dish or a weeknight dinner side.
You all know how much I love sweet potatoes (From sweet potato pancakes to sweet potato muffins to sweet potato black bean burgers, I use them in a lot of recipes!) and I have to say, this Roasted Sweet Potato Salad is a new favorite. It’s so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, but the flavors and textures come together so well.
How to Make This Roasted Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Most of the time this recipe takes is hands off. Once you have your sweet potatoes cubed you’re golden. You just need to roast them in the oven and let them cool. Meanwhile, mix together the dressing ingredients.
Lastly, add the remaining ingredients to the sweet potatoes and then coat everything with the dressing. It’s ready to serve.
It doesn’t get much easier, does it?
You can absolutely make this early in the day to be served later or even the day before. Just toss the ingredients with the dressing just before serving. I like this best served at room temperature.
I am so excited for you to try this one! I hope you and yours love it as much as I do.Print
Easy Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
This Roasted Sweet Potato Salad is super easy to make and has a delicious honey-mustard dressing and contrasting textures. Everyone loves this.
- 4 medium-large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (fruit juiced sweetened if you can find them)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (packed)
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the cubed sweet potatoes among two rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring half way through the time to ensure even roasting.
- Allow the sweet potato too cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- Place the roasted sweet potatoes, cranberries, almonds, and parsley in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and gently toss until everything is mixed well and evenly coated with the dressing. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 8.7 grams
- Fat: 12.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Katelyn Porter says
My favorite sweet potato recipe!