This Roasted Sweet Potato Salad is super easy to make and has a delicious honey-mustard dressing and contrasting textures. Everyone loves this.
- 4 medium-large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (fruit juiced sweetened if you can find them)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (packed)
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the cubed sweet potatoes among two rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring half way through the time to ensure even roasting.
- Allow the sweet potato too cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- Place the roasted sweet potatoes, cranberries, almonds, and parsley in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and gently toss until everything is mixed well and evenly coated with the dressing. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 8.7 grams
- Fat: 12.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potato Salad