This Cranberry Salsa recipe is perfect for all of your holiday gatherings!
If you need a quick and easy appetizer that will work for Thanksgiving or Christmas gatherings, this Cranberry Salsa recipe is just what you need.
In less than five minutes, you’ll have this incredibly addicting Cranberry Salsa. It makes a fabulous appetizer that everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
This Cranberry Salsa is tart, with a touch of sweetness and heat at the same time. It’s a fun and tasty way to add color to your appetizer table. I know you’re going to love it!Print
Cranberry Salsa Recipe
This Cranberry Salsa is tart, sweet, and spicy and makes a colorful and delicious appetizer.
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves and stems (about 1/2 a bunch)
- juice from 1 large lime
- 1/4 cup Sucanat or regular sugar
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until everything is just broken down and combined. Do not over-process.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
*Remove all of the seeds from the jalapeño pepper for less heat, more seeds for more spiciness.
- Calories: 76
- Sugar: 3.7 grams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19.6 grams
- Fiber: 0.1 grams
Don’t miss my Homemade Cranberry Sauce recipe , Easy Sourdough Stuffing , Foolproof Thanksgiving Turkey recipe , Sweet Potato Casserole, and Healthy Green Bean Casserole when you’re making your Thanksgiving feast!