The 2019 Happy Healthy Mama Holiday Gift Guide is HERE! This year I’ve included a guide for moms + dads (or any woman or man, really), kids, and a healthy living gift guide. Most of these products I’ve tried and loved or have discovered and WANT! These Christmas gift ideas should cover everyone on your list. Let’s DO it!
Please note that links to products in this post are affiliate links. This means that I will receive a small portion of the sale if you purchase through my links. Thanks for supporting Happy Healthy Mama!
Christmas Gift Ideas for MOMS
Whether the HER in your life is your mom, your sister, or your bestie, there’s something here she’s going to love.
- Forest Luxe Camo Hi-Rise 7/8 from ZYIA Active (size DOWN 1 size in these!)-I’m obsessed with the Luxe leggings from ZYIA Active. They are SO SOFT and comfortable.
- Mini Lip Glass Vault from Beautycounter. Who wouldn’t love to get all of these colors? Beautycounter uses safe ingredients I feel great about giving.
- Sage Luxe Strappy Bra from ZYIA Active. This is comfortable and so stylish with the strappy back, any woman would love to get this as a gift. Size down one from normal bra size.
- Original Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser & Strainer by LeafLife If the mom in your life is a tea lover, this is the perfect gift. Let her brew her tea on the go and look great doing it.
- Black Wild Heart Hoodie from ZYIA Active. The hoodie says “Wild Heart Kind Spirit.” Give it to the woman in your life who it describes perfectly. I have this hoodie and it’s so soft and cozy. It runs true to size.
- Kate Spade Apple Watch Band-She’s got her Apple Watch, now get her a stylish band so she doesn’t have to wear the sport band all the time. Trust me, she wants it. Lots of color and style options, too.
- Red and White ZYIA X Beanie from ZYIA Active. Everyone needs a chunky beanie for the winter season and this one is the cutest. EDIT: This Red and White Beanie was so popular it already sold out! Check out this very cute alternative.
- Sherpa Bath Robe from Alexander Del Rossa. This warm and cozy robe will make any mom happy. Ask me how I know.
- Q & A Journal For Moms This is something she’ll cherish beyond the five years it takes her to fill it out.
Christmas Gift Ideas for DADS
Who are you shopping for? Your husband? Brother? Dad? Uncle? Son? There is something here for all the guys in your life! I call it the Holiday Gift Guide for Dads, but let’s face it, any guy would want this stuff.
- Apple AirPods Pro This is the “it” gift of the season. It is #1 on MY husband’s list, so I figured I’d better include it.
- Go Pro Max So he can capture all of his adventures. Not just for dads–I want this!
- Counter Man Set from Beautycounter. If your guy won’t invest in safe products for himself, this gift set is perfect. It’ll last a long time and he’ll love how these products perform. My husband uses and loves these products.
- Copper Charged Long Sleeve T from ZYIA Active. This shirt is infused with copper, which means it blocks odors by stopping odor-causing bacteria from taking hold. It’s ventilated to keep your guy cool, and the best part, it is SO flattering.
- Ticket Stub Organizer Whether your man likes going to sporting events or concerts, this is a unique and cool gift to help him save the tickets.
- Warm Up 1/4 Zip from ZYIA Active. If you know a guy who loves to be comfortable, but needs a little style help, this is PERFECT. Great for activewear or everyday wear.
- Slate Training Joggers from ZYIA Active. Yes, we love ZYIA Active at this house. My husband got a pair of these for Christmas last year and they quickly became his favorite pants.
- Suede Card Holder from Ted Baker. A practical and stylish pick for your guy.
- Slip on Loafer from Sketchers. My husband asks for a pair of this type of shoes every few years. He loves having shoes he can slip on for quick trips in and out of the house in the winter.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
“Kids” is pretty general, but I rounded up some of the best Christmas gift ideas that would work for a wide range of kids, regardless of gender, and for a wide range of ages. I hope you find something here for the kids on your list! Much of this is inspired by gifts that have been the biggest hits with my kids.
- Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game-This is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy, best for boys and girls age 8 and up. It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles. I can see both of my kids spending time with this!
- Light Up Terrarium Kit “Grows by day. Glows by night.” How cool is that??
- Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs from America’s Test Kitchen. Give kids the gift of learning to cook! Teaching both of my kids the basics in the kitchen is on my list of goals for 2020 and this cookbook will help.
- Kids Action Digital Underwater Camera and Video For $36, I didn’t think this could be any good, but it has awesome reviews. Great for underwater pictures or any adventure as kids can mount it to skateboards, bikes, helmets, and more.
- Drone for Kids with Camera and Video This is a drone designed to be easy to use for beginners and kids. A great first drone!
- Harry Potter Boxed Set We got this for our 10-year-old daughter last year and it’s been the most loved gift she’s ever gotten. She has read the entire series countless times in the last year and continues to read and reread it.
- Deluxe Indoor Playground I am a big proponent of anything that encourages activity through the winter months when kids aren’t typically outside playing as much. This one will grow with your kids as it’s designed for ages 3-12 and it comes with an indoor swing, rings, climbing ladder, and swinging rope.
- Crayola Inspiration Art Case Coloring Set. If you have a little artist in your life, this gift is perfect.
- 2-in-1 Tabletop Board Game from GoSports. Another great gift that will inspire your kids to stay off of their devices and have fun as a family.
Healthy Living Christmas Gift Ideas
Whether you have a lot of health-conscious peeps on your list, or you just want to promote healthy living among your family and friends, this is the guide for you!
- Lodge Cast Iron Pan Set. Every healthy foodie needs a set of cast iron skillets/pans. We use ours every single day.
- Instant Pot I have to put this in my gift guide each year because it’s a must-have.This 6-quart Instant Pot is the exact one that I have and I love it. There are a lot of other models available as well. If you gift this, make sure you also send them my Healthy Instant Pot recipes post.
- I Love My Instant Pot Anti-Inflammatory Diet Recipe Book If you’re gifting an Instant Pot, my cookbook is perfect to go with it! Also a great gift for someone who already has an Instant Pot. B
- Sous Chef 12-Cup Food Processor from Breville. I traded in my Cuisinart for a Breville and it’s been the best decision ever. I am in love with this machine and it’s the perfect gift for anyone who wants to cook more healthy meals at home.
- Black Pocket Light N Tight 7/8 Every woman who works out needs a pair of Light N Tight leggings! These are compressive, yet breathable, have pockets, and DO NOT BUDGE while you’re exercising. My favorite ever. She’ll love it!
- Colored Glass Straws from Ginovo. Have someone in your life who loves smoothies or protein shakes? These glass straws make a perfect gift!
- Copper Charged Tank from ZYIA Active. This is the perfect workout tank and it’s only $31. It comes in 8 colors and I have them all. Isn’t this hot pink fun?
- Anti-inflammatory Drinks for Health Speaking of smoothies, my first cookbook would be a great gift for anyone trying to get healthier. It has 100 recipes for smoothies, juices, warm drinks, and more!
- Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer. This is the juicer I have (except mine is pink!) and I love it. You can make juice that lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator. This would make an AMAZING gift.