Hello, friends! Now that Thanksgiving is behind us are you in full fledge shopping mode? I know I am. If you tell me all of your shopping is finished, I’m not sure we can be friends anymore. I kid, but if you are like me and still have quite a few people on your list, I thought I’d help you out. This list is for the healthy foodie in your life, the home cook, the busy mom, or just about anyone who spends time in the kitchen and would like their life to be easier. Everything on this gift list I have owned, used, and loved. And it’s all under $40! If you look at all the goodies on this list and think it’s all things you would want, then go ahead and pass it on to someone who wants to know your wish list. You deserve it. 🙂
All of the prices listed below are Amazon prices at time of publication. Amazon prices tend to fluctuate often, so prices may be slightly less or more than what is listed. All links are affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Happy Healthy Mama!
1. Amco Enameled Aluminum Lemon Squeezer $8.53 This is going to sound dramatic, but this lemon squeezer changed my life. No more lemon seeds falling into the food I was making. All of the juice comes out with one quick and easy squeeze.
2. Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise $11.91 Every cook needs a Microplane zester/grater. If you’ve never used one, you won’t believe how well it works. It works a million times better than any other brand. I adore this turquoise color, too.
3. Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome $27.99 Before I had an immersion blender, I’d always have to transfer soups I wanted blended to the blender and then back into the pot. Big mess. Now I can just use my stick blender and create a smooth soup with no mess. I also use this for salad dressings. It’s a very useful tool to have.
4.“More than a Nut Milk Bag” by Rawsome Creations $10.00 Anyone who likes to make homemade nut milk should have a nut milk bag. It makes the process super easy. Check out my video showing how easy it easy it is to make homemade almond milk. If you haven’t tried it, you should!
5.Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set $34.95 Before I had a Vita-Mix, I used a Magic Bullet. If I couldn’t have a Vita-Mix, this is definitely the blender I’d still be using. It’s super powerful for its size and did a great job blending up greens and nuts into smoothies.
6. Norpro Stainless Steel 8 Piece Measuring Spoon Set $12.14 What makes these measuring spoons so awesome is their shape. The long, rectangular shaped spoon means it fits into the spice jar! These are my absolute favorite. It’s the little things that make life easier in the kitchen.
7. The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America’s Most Imaginative Chefs $25.75 I purchased this book in 2011 and it’s been a staple in my kitchen ever since. It’s not a cookbook, but rather a book that inspires food and flavor combinations. My dad who’s owned a restaurant and developed recipes his entire life loves it, too. This is a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and create in the kitchen. I recently got the vegetarian version and am loving it, also. It has even more vegetables and healthy staples than the original version.
8. Precision Kitchenware – Ultra Sharp Dual Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler – PK001 $9.95 I’ve written about this one a few times before, so you know how much I love this tool. It makes vegetable “noodles” in less than 5 minutes. Such a great tool! It has two sides and the non-julienne side is great for peeling squash. Love this.
I hope you all find something on this list either for yourself or someone on your gift list! Happy shopping!