This Chili Lime Baked Salmon Recipe is an easy weeknight meal and is perfect topped with Avocado Pineapple Salsa!
Something magical happened in the last few months. Mom brain is preventing me from remembering exactly when this magical even occurred, but it was a recent event. My five-year-old, Luke, decided he likes salmon.
Do you know what that means?!
That means that every person in my family likes the same thing! We all like salmon!!
You can probably tell that doesn’t happen often in this family. I’m totally jealous if you have a family with similar tastes. We rarely all like the same meal, so this is a big deal.
Side note: It’s been a good lesson for all of us to learn to tolerate each other’s favorites, so having diverse preferences isn’t all bad.
Since salmon is on everyone’s “I like it” list, I’ve started serving it more. This Chili Lime Baked Salmon recipe is my latest way to make it into an easy weeknight dinner.
That’s what I love about salmon. You can easily transform it into something new and it’s always pretty quick.
Today’s salmon gets brushed with some chili-lime flavor before baking. Doesn’t really get much easier than that.
I also love how quickly salmon cooks.
Now, this Chili Lime Baked Salmon is fine right out of the oven. BUT. If you have a few minutes while it’s baking, I highly suggest you whip up some Avocado Pineapple Salsa.
It brings this salmon over the top! You’re getting the perfect combination of sweet and heat and it is so so good.
You’re going to LOVE this healthy and easy dinner!Print
Chili Lime Baked Salmon Recipe
This Chili Lime Baked Salmon recipe is quick, easy, healthy, and has terrific flavor!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, tamari/soy sauce, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Place the salmon filets on your baking sheet and brush each filet with 1/4 of the chili lime mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until the fish is opaque through the center. Enjoy!
Recommended: Serve with Avocado Pineapple Salsa
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 0.1 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Protein: 39 grams
Would you like to save this recipe for later? Here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Happy Healthy Mama!