This Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe is quick and easy and is full of flavor!
Would you like an easy and tasty way to transform almost any dish? This Sun-dried Tomato Pesto will do it!
It’s like a flavor infusion and you can use it for pasta, sandwiches, rice/grain bowls, chicken, meat, fish, and more. It would be fantastic in this Pesto Pasta Salad and it’s fabulous in this Salmon Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto.
Make a batch of this Sun-dried Tomato Pesto and watch it elevate your dinner!
All you need for this quick and easy recipe is a jar of sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese. If you want this to be vegan, you can even leave out the parmesan cheese.
It will take you five minutes to whip up this pesto in your food processor, and then you’ll have it in your fridge to add to whatever you’re having for dinner. Trust me, you will be SO happy you did!
How to Make Sun-Dried Tomato PestoPrint
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Recipe
This Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto is easy to make and is full of flavor!
- 1 (8.5 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, pine nuts, and basil in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped.
- Transfer the tomato mixture to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator and use within 5-7 days. Enjoy!
If you love homemade pesto, you should also try this Spinach-Basil Pesto recipe!