Super easy to make and full of flavor, this Dill Pickle Dip Recipe will be the hit of your next party!
If you need a quick, easy, and absolutely addicting appetizer for your next party, you need this Dill Pickle Dip recipe.
Our local super market, Dorothy Lane Market, is the best grocery store for samples. No worries if you’re hungry when shopping, there’s always something to munch on.
In the 10 years I’ve lived in the area, I can’t count the number of times I’ve swooned over their Dill Pickle Dip. I always make my way around the store and back to the dip section so I can have another taste.
It’s taken me way too long to make my own version at home, but I’m so glad I finally did.
I won’t call this the healthiest recipe on Happy Healthy Mama (I try to limit my dairy as a part of my anti-inflammatory diet) but I did use neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese to make it a bit lighter.
What can I say? It’s a holiday week and there are times for recipes like these. This would be one of those times.
If you love pickles, you are going to absolutely love this dip! It’s got incredible pickle flavor, a creamy texture, with little pickle bits throughout the dip.
You can certainly serve this Dill Pickle Dip with vegetables, but it’s pretty incredible with potato chips. Warning: it’s addicting! Please let me know if you give this a try!
Another great dip to try is Caramelized Onion Dip!
How to Make Dill Pickle Dip RecipePrint
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
With incredible flavor, this Dill Pickle Dip is addicting!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: appetizers
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounce package neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (reserved from jar)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed (plus more for serving, if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 ounce jar sweet garlic dill pickle slices, drained (a few reserved for serving, if desired)
- Place all ingredients, except the pickles, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the pickles and pulse until they are chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with additional dill weed and a few chopped pickle slices, if desired. Serve with potato chips or veggies.
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 6.7 grams
- Fat: 5.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9.5 grams
- Fiber: 0.3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
Keywords: Dill Pickle Dip Recipe