With incredible flavor, this Dill Pickle Dip is addicting!
- 8 ounce package neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (reserved from jar)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed (plus more for serving, if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 ounce jar sweet garlic dill pickle slices, drained (a few reserved for serving, if desired)
- Place all ingredients, except the pickles, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the pickles and pulse until they are chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with additional dill weed and a few chopped pickle slices, if desired. Serve with potato chips or veggies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: appetizers
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 6.7 grams
- Fat: 5.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9.5 grams
- Fiber: 0.3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
Keywords: Dill Pickle Dip Recipe