This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is vegan, gluten free, and and absolutely delicious!
This post is sponsored by So Delicious. All opinions are, as always, my own.
Is there anything better than a giant, warm cookie pie, straight from the oven? There’s only one thing I can think of and that’s a warm cookie pie topped with a delicious frozen topping!
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is a peanut butter + chocolate lover’s dream. It’s gooey, decadent, and sweet, with a great peanut butter flavor that’s spiked with the melty chocolate chips.
You know me, though. Of course it’s got a healthy twist. The giant cookie pie is vegan, gluten free, lower sugar than most desserts, and the base is made with chickpeas.
Don’t worry, I bake with chickpeas a lot and unless I tell them, nobody knows they’re even there. They add fiber, manganese, protein, folate, phosphorus, iron, and zinc to your dessert! Plus, they give gluten-free treats a lovely texture that is perfect for a cookie pie—gooey and dense.
When So Delicious sent me samples of their new Dairy-Free Mousses to try, I knew the Peanut Butter Swirl would be perfect for this healthy dessert!
We tried the Peanut Butter Swirl, Salted Caramel Swirl, and the Lemon Swirl, and the whole family was divided on which Dairy Free Mousse was their favorites. They were all so good I couldn’t pick one I loved the most!
These So Delicious Dairy Free Mousses are creamy, fluffy, and dairy free! The flavors are incredible and the texture is so smooth and luscious.
If you don’t know much about the So Delicious brand, I have to tell you a few things I love. All of their products are vegan and and Non-GMO Project verified or enrolled. They don’t use artificial flavors, colors, hydrogenated oils, or trans fats. Happy Healthy Mama approved!
I should also mention that the entire pint is only 330 calories! Wuuuut?! It really was a perfect fit for a healthy and decadent topping for this dessert recipe.
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is also a super easy dessert to make. All you need to do is mix all the ingredients together in your food processor and bake. Boom!
When the cookie pie is still nice and warm, add your So Delicious Dairy-Free Mousse. You are going to LOVE this!
How to Make Vegan and Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie PiePrint
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (Vegan and Gluten Free)
This is a vegan and gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. It’s gooey, full of peanut butter flavor, and no one will ever guess it’s made with chickpeas!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed very well
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Top with So Delicious Dairy-Free Mousse
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform baking pan. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process the chickpeas until they are smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients, except chocolate chips, and process again until you have a very smooth mixture. This can take up to two minutes.
- Remove the blade from the food processor and stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the springform pan. If using the full 1/2 cup chocolate chips, sprinkle the rest on the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Top with So Delicious Dairy-Free Mousse. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 328
- Sugar: 11.8 grams
- Fat: 15.4 grams
- Saturated Fat: 4.4 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.7 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 38 grams
- Fiber: 7.2 grams
- Protein: 11.2 grams
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie pie
If you make this Vegan and Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, or any Happy Healthy Mama recipe, I would LOVE to see it! Please take a pic and share it on Instagram or the Happy Healthy Mama Facebook page and tag me @happyhealthymama ?
Also, if you try it, would you mind rating the recipe with stars when you leave a comment? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest dessert board!