Last year I put out a new gift guide every week starting in November. Oh, wasn’t I Little Miss Organized? This year? Not so much. Quite the opposite. Just call me the Last Minute Mama.
Therefore, the 2017 Holiday Gift Guide is an ode to all the Last Minute Mamas (Or Papas, or Gals, or Whatever Else You Call Yourself) who are scrambling to finish their holiday shopping. I’ve got you covered. And there’ll only be one massive gift guide this year, but I was sure to cover a lot so you should be able to find something for just about everyone on your list. Happy shopping!
Please note that links to products are affiliate links. This means, at no extra cost to you, by purchasing through my links I will receive a small percentage of the sale price. This helps me be able to continue to bring you free recipes and content. I appreciate you! Merry Christmas!
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Mom
These gift ideas for moms focus on spoiling mom and making her feel loved, appreciated, and pretty. What every mom wants!
1.Strong as a Mother Muscle Tank Every mother is strong, but this is especially perfect for the mom who loves the gym.
2. Pommed Berkshire Gloves Because it’s cold waiting at the bus stop for the kids.
3. Tara Tortoiseshell Geo Drop Earrings The earrings she’ll wear for girls’ night out.
4. Sugarfix by BaubleBar Crystal Bib Necklace The necklace she’ll wear for date night.
5. No. 2 Plumping Spa Set The ultimate (safe and natural!!) anti-aging set every mom needs.
6. Faux Fur Robe Because why can’t everyday feel like a spa day?
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Dads
These are husband-approved gifts for the dad who is hard to buy for.
1.TITLEIST PRO V1 ’17 golf balls My husband is happy anytime he gets a box of these.
2. Henley Leather and Wool Blend Tech Gloves For the modern man who wants to stay warm and still be able to use his phone.
3. Cashmere Suede Trim Half Zip Sweater You want him to dress up, he just wants to be comfy. This is the ultimate compromise.
4. Double Nest Hammock It’s portable so he can take it anywhere.
5. The Nest Thermostat Because we all know how must men like to be in charge of the temperature.
6. The Shirt Jacket It’s versatile and guys like that.
7. BRAVEN BRV-XXL Large Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Did I mention this is waterproof? The ultimate gift for cookouts, lakeside parties, yard games, tailgates, and more.
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Your Ultra-Cool Bestie
If she wasn’t ultra-cool, she wouldn’t be your bestie, right? The problem is finding a unique gift that lets her know you love her. These gift ideas will steer you in the right direction!
1. Parisian Feather Earrings Of course she’ll wear feather earrings. She’s ultra-cool.
2. In the Garden of My Dreams book Any art lover will love this collection of artist Nathalie Lete’s unique pop-folk art.
3. I am Freaking Cold Shirt She’ll look adorable in this.
4. Ugg Cable Knit Cuff Hat Because she looks great when she’s cold.
5. Express Women’s O-Ring Shoulder Bag In trendy velvet.
6. Nala Soapstone Vase So pretty for her to style her house!
7. Polished Pout Trio The absolute best lip gloss set from BeautyCounter.
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Toddlers
Fun, quirky, and useful gifts for toddlers!
1.Best Learning Learning Cube Learning and playing at the same time!
2. Kitchen Play SetThese look and feel like the real thing, which is what toddlers want.
3. Maileg Super Hero Toy Mouse In A Suitcase Omg because this is adorable.
4. Kids Fire Engine Toy Speedster Ride-On Every toddlers’ dream gift.
5. If I Had a Hammer Workbench Set Because toddlers love to pretend and they love to fix things.
6. Magnetic Art Easel So many uses for this fun toy.
7. Super Hero Cape and Mask Set He may never take it off.
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Kids
These are fun gifts they probably don’t already have and won’t just take up dead space like so many toys they’ll get.
1.Discovery Kids Toy Marble Run Our marble run gets played with every week and it doesn’t look nearly this cool.
2. Multicolored String Lights Fact: Every kid would love to have colored lights in their room.
3. Kitchen Science Lab for Kids I hope Santa brings this for my kids–it looks awesome!
4. Colorful Hanging Glow-in-the-Dark Solar System Everything glow-in-the-dark is cool.
5. Exploding Kitten Card Game Over 6,000 positive reviews on Amazon!!
7. The Ultimate Kids Microscope Because science is cool.
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Lady Bosses
Do you have a friend/spouse/sister who is a Boss Lady? This is the list to shop from!
1.Poppy Lip Duo It’s a power color.
2. Wiltshire Berry Clipfolio Because being organized while looking stylish is important.
3. Ivy Art Print For her office.
4. Woman on a Mission Trinket Dish Could it be more perfect for her?
5. Ceramic Pencil Holder To hold her glasses and pens in one place.
6. Wit & Delight Travel Journal Set Because she’s going places.
7. Stendig Calendar 2018 I am hoping Santa brings me one of these.
Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Foodies
Take it from me, the foodie in your life would love any of these gift ideas!
1. Kitchen Towel Map Everyone needs kitchen towels and these are cool.
2. KitchenAid 5 Blade Spiralizer with Peel Great for healthy foodies!
3. Kitchen Sign It’s the place they like to be best.
4. Pug Print Apron Because it’s stinkin’ cute.
5. Mini Silicone Spatula with Copper Handle Something they really want, but would probably not buy for themselves.
6. Stone Marble Ceramic Round Dutch Oven Every cook needs at least one Dutch oven and this one is beautiful.
7. Instant Pot This is THE IT GIFT of 2017.