Oh me oh my. I just turned my favorite dip into a pasta dinner. Not just any pasta dinner. A healthy Spinach Artichoke Pasta dinner that’s made with just 7 ingredients, cooked in one pot, and is ready in under 30 minutes. Yes, I’m in love.
I’m pretty sure you will be, too. I mean, it’s Spinach Artichoke PASTA! What’s not to love? This is a dinner recipe you can make when you are rushing in the door at 7:00 but refuse to get takeout one more time this week. This is a dinner recipe you’ll make when you’re craving comfort food but don’t want to overdo it.
Did I mention that this is a one pot dinner? That’s right. You cook the pasta in chicken stock which gives it great flavor. The starch from the pasta naturally thickens the sauce. This is creamy, but not overly rich.
And in about 20 minutes you have this.
Get ready to have a new favorite dinner. If you love spinach artichoke dip, you are going to love this pasta recipe! And just in case you don’t believe how easy this is, I made you video to show you! Here’s the one-minute-version of how you make this dish.
Spinach Artichoke Pasta Recipe
[youtube width=”600″ height=”450″]https://youtu.be/4mxxsdDfYYo[/youtube]
I hope you give this one a try!Print
Spinach Artichoke Pasta with Chicken
This easy pasta recipe is prepared in one pot!
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: dinner
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 ounces whole wheat farfalle pasta
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Neufchâtel cheese or reduced fat cream cheese
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 10 ounce jar quartered, marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Put the chicken, pasta,chicken stock, and Neufchâtel cheese in a large high-sided skillet or pot and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and boil, stirring frequently to make sure the pasta is cooking evenly, until the pasta is al dente, chicken is cooked, and a lot of the liquid has evaporated, about 10-15 minutes.
- While the pasta is boiling, roughly chop your spinach and artichoke hearts. This is optional, but I prefer them chopped.
- Stir in the spinach, artichokes, and parmesan cheese until combined and the spinach is wilted.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 502
- Sugar: 4.9g
- Sodium: 617.6mg
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 61.2g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Protein: 46.8g
- Cholesterol: 97.1mg
If you love quick and easy pasta dishes, you’ll also love this Salmon Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto!