This Hot Corn Dip recipe is a crowd-pleasing, cheesy dip that always disappears quickly!
Tim and I usually have a few friends over for the Super Bowl and we never agree on the menu. He wants to serve pizza and wings and I want to serve more, er, veggie-centric dishes.
We usually meet somewhere in the middle.
One thing we don’t have to compromise on is we both want flavorful, crowd-pleasing appetizers. This Hot Corn Dip recipe delivers.
Hot dips are always winners in my book (hello, Spinach Artichoke Dip and Buffalo Chicken Dip), and this one does not disappoint. It’s got plenty of cheese that gives this that addictive factor, mixed with corn, onion, red pepper, garlic, and just a touch of cayenne to give it a little heat. Feel free to add more if you want to kick it up a few more notches.
I guarantee you won’t be able to stop eating this Hot Corn Dip recipe!
How to Make This Addictive Hot Corn Dip RecipePrint
Hot Corn Dip Recipe
This Hot Corn Dip Recipe is cheesy, a little spicy, and is always a crowd pleaser!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Total Time: -25803235.233333 minute
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups corn kernels (frozen is fine)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the diced onion and red bell pepper and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and let cook another minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients* and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the dip is hot and bubbly, 20-30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
*I like to add all the ingredients in the skillet and then transfer to the baking dish. If your skillet is not large enough, you can mix it all together right in the baking dish.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 5.3 grams
- Fat: 13 grams
- Carbohydrates: 12 grams
- Protein: 7.6 grams
If you love my recipes and want inspiration for living a happy and healthy life, I would LOVE to keep in touch! Follow Happy Healthy Mama! Find me on:
or sign up for my free weekly newsletter, where I send my best health tips and inspiration—>
If you make this Hot Corn Dip recipe, or any Happy Healthy Mama recipe, I would LOVE to see it! Please take a pic and share it on Instagram or the Happy Healthy Mama Facebook page and tag me @happyhealthymama ?
Also, if you try it, would you mind rating the recipe with stars when you leave a comment? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!