Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots are perfectly sweet, tangy, and make a beautiful side dish.
What can I say about these Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots? They are everything you want in a vegetable side dish: easy to prepare, simple ingredients, outstanding flavor, pretty presentation.
They can just as easily make their way to your weeknight dinner table as your Easter brunch feast. They fit in everywhere. They are just that kind of vegetable side dish. No one will question why they are there.
I’m not ashamed to admit when I made these to take the photographs, and I sat down for lunch right afterwards, a huge plate of carrots became my lunch. I ate every last one. They are just that good.
Sorry, family. Next time I’ll share.
You might also enjoy these Honey Roasted Carrots and Parsnips. So good!Print
Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
These Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots are sweet, salty, and totally addicting!
- 1 pound whole small carrots
- 2 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- approximately 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, mustard, and salt.
- Put your carrots on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Drizzle the honey mustard mixture on the carrots and use your hands to roll the carrots around, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the carrots are soft and starting to caramelize, about 30-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/4 pound
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 96
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 1
I love when you make my recipes and I get to see it! If you make this one, please tag me on Instagram @happyhealthymama Happy cooking!
Would you like to save this recipe for later? Here’s an image to save it to Pinterest!
Indian Eagle says
Indian eagle congratulates you for making a progress in your blogs. Your information are really worthy…