Feeling festive? I made you a super festive Christmas Punch! This Christmas Punch is a “skinny” version, which just means I made it without the usual loads of sugar and calories. In fact, one glass of this lovely punch has just 37 calories!!
Let me be clear. I’m not a calorie counter. Overall, I just try to be balanced with my eating. However, I know when it comes to the holidays, it’s so easy to have a few cocktails and the next thing you know you drank a day’s worth of calories and haven’t even had dinner yet.
This Skinny Christmas punch is easy to make. There’s just one extra step because instead of using cranberry juice (which would add a lot of sugar) we are going to blend fresh cranberries with water and sweeten with stevia (a natural, no sugar, no calorie sweetener derived from the stevia plant). I also added some dried ginger and cinnamon and it makes this punch taste just like CHRISTMAS in a glass!
This part takes less than five minutes, then you just have to mix the rest of your ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. SO EASY!
Your guests are going to love this Skinny Christmas Punch!
How to Make Skinny Christmas PunchPrint
Skinny Christmas Punch (Vodka and Cranberry)
This Skinny Christmas Punch is made with vodka, fresh cranberries, sparkling water, and lovely spices! It is low in calories (only 37 calories per glass!) and has no sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: recipes
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: Holidays
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 teaspoons pure powdered stevia, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 2 cans flavored sparkling water (berry, cran-raspberry, passion fruit, or orange are all great choices)
- Place the cranberries, water, stevia, cinnamon, and ginger in a large blender and blend until the cranberries are thoroughly broken down and smooth.
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, mix stir together the cranberry mixture, vodka, and Grand Marnier. Add the sparkling water. Serve with ice. Enjoy!
- I use a Vitamix blender and it blends the cranberries to a super smooth consistency. If your blender isn’t powerful and there are chunks, you can strain through a fine-mesh sieve after blending.
- If you’d like to make this 1-2 days in advance, add everything except the sparkling water. Add the sparkling just before serving.
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 37
- Sugar: 1.5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 grams
- Fiber: 1.4 grams
- Protein: 0.2 grams
Keywords: Christmas Punch