If you’re looking for a vegan salad dressing, this one is it! This is a creamy, honey-mustard style dressing that is super easy to make and tastes incredible. Use it as a salad dressing or dipping sauce!
The dressing makes the salad. It’s as simple as that. You can have the most incredible fixings making up your salad, but with a bland salad dressing, it’s no good.
On the other hand, you can put a tasty dressing on any vegetables and BOOM–you’ve got yourself a winner.
That’s definitely the case with this Creamy Vegan Salad Dressing.
It really doesn’t matter what salad you put this dressing on, it’ll be better. But if you have an incredible salad to start with–oh baby!
It’s so easy to make this homemade vegan salad dressing and it makes enough so you can use it all week long on all things! Not only is this a tasty salad dressing, but it could be a great dipping sauce or sauce for whatever you’re making. You’re going to LOVE this.
Creamy Vegan Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- I used white cannellini beans. Navy beans or great northern beans can be used.
- If you aren’t as strict vegan, you can use honey in place of the maple syrup.
- If the dressing is too thick, you can add water in order to thin it out. Start with a tablespoon at a time.
- Store this dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Homemade salad dressings are totally my jam. It’s really hard to find a good salad dressing without inflammatory oils so I like making my own as often as I can. Some of my favorites are this Homemade Italian Dressing, this Strawberry Vinaigrette, this Spicy Avocado Dressing, this Creamy Basil Avocado Dressing, and this Balsamic Dressing.
You’re going to LOVE this Vegan Creamy Salad Dressing recipe! If you try it, will you please let me know and give it a star rating below? I’d love to hear your thoughts and it’s really helpful for readers to see if a recipe is tried and true!Print