These Fluffy Banana Pancakes are super easy to make, even on weekday mornings! These are healthy, made with oats, and dairy free and gluten free. You won’t believe how tasty they are!
I make this recipe for healthy pancakes quite often. Many of you have made them, also, and love them! The only problem? I don’t always have Greek yogurt on hand.
One of those days when I didn’t have Greek yogurt on hand and I wanted some quick, easy, and healthy pancakes, this new Fluffy Banana Pancake recipe was born!
This one is dairy free, gluten free (if you use certified GF oats) and full of banana flavor! If you’re a banana lover, you’re going to absolutely love this recipe. Just look at this thick, fluffy stack.
These Banana Pancakes are just as easy as my other recipe; I use my Vitamix blender to blend the batter. Easy peasy.
Please let me know if you try this one and make sure to rate the recipe! It helps everyone when a recipe has reviews.
How to Make the BEST Fluffy Banana PancakesPrint
Fluffy Banana Pancakes
These fluffy Banana Pancakes are healthy, made with oats, and this is a gluten free and dairy free recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 6 (4-inch) pancakes 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 ripe bananas (1 heaping cup mashed)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener or regular sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- coconut oil for cooking pancakes
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until very smooth.
- Heat a pan with about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the pan. Cook about 4-5 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone (or cook them all on one large griddle)
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 10 grams
- Fat: 2.6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 35 grams
- Fiber: 4.4 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
Keywords: banana pancakes
Links to products are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Happy Healthy Mama!