Apple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are a delicious make-ahead breakfast perfect for busy mornings!
I know apples are not exactly in season yet, so it may seem strange that I’m posting a recipe for Apple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. Back to school time, however, is forever in my mind associated with apples. Even when I now live in a state where school starts in August. We’re just going to go with it, okay?
Apples and peanut butter are one of the best combinations in the world. We love these Apple Peanut Butter Blender Muffins, Apple Peanut Butter Snack Bars, and these Apple Peanut Butter Cookies. See? We love the apples and peanut butter together!
Apple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats was a natural fit. Overnight Oats are the BEST for busy mornings. Mix the ingredients together the night before, then it’s ready to go in the morning. Here’s all you need:
Apple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Ingredients
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (look for peanut butter with just peanuts and salt as the ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (I give options in the recipe for no added sugars)
- 1 small apple
It takes about 5 minutes (or less if you’re quick!) to mix together your ingredients before bed. It takes longer to check Facebook. Seriously, please make these!
How to Make Apple Peanut Butter Overnight OatsPrint
Apple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Mix all the ingredients for these Apple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats the night before and a healthy breakfast is ready in the morning!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: chilling
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk of choice, dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon natural, creamy peanut butter, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup*
- 1 small apple, cored and diced
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar or container with a tight lid. Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Calories: 523
- Sugar: 33 grams (12 grams added)
- Fat: 13.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 10.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 86 grams
- Fiber: 10 grams
- Protein: 11.6 grams
Keywords: apple peanut butter overnight oats
Love overnight oats? Please check out more overnight oats recipes here!
If you try this recipe, would you mind rating the recipe with stars when you leave a comment? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!