You won’t find a more addicting broccoli recipe than this Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan! Get ready to fall in love with broccoli!
Do you have a food happy place? I have a few, but one of them is definitely with a big bowl of roasted vegetables in front of me.
Is that weird?
I can’t help it. When vegetables taste this good, it makes me happy.
It’s the easiest way to get vegetables haters gobbling up their veggies. This Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan is no exception.
It’s ah-dict-ing. I’m telling you–broccoli can be addicting.
It couldn’t be easier to make this side dish and it goes with so many different dinners. It can go with pretty much anything.
The parmesan cheese takes this roasted broccoli over the top.
See those crispy parmesan bits on the baking sheet? SCRAPE those up and serve them with the broccoli. You get little cheese crisp pieces with your broccoli and it’s basically heaven. Yep. Broccoli heaven.
If you try and serve this to a broccoli hater, will you please let me know how it goes? I wanna hear about it! Let’s convert the haters! Enjoy, friends.
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating below! It’s so helpful for other readers to see which recipes are tried and true! I’d also love to see it–share your photo of this dish and tag me on Instagram and I’ll feature you!
If you need more broccoli recipes, you should also try this Broccoli Cheddar Orzo Bake!Print
Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
This Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan is crispy and addicting!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 pound broccoli florets (about 6–8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- If any of your broccoli florets are large, cut them in half. Small ones can be kept whole.
- Spread the florets on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top. Roast for another 5 minutes. Scrape all of the crispy cheese from the baking sheet and serve with the roasted broccoli. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Fat: 9.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7.9 grmas
- Protein: 5.8 grams
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!