This Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan is crispy and addicting!
- 1 pound broccoli florets (about 6–8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- If any of your broccoli florets are large, cut them in half. Small ones can be kept whole.
- Spread the florets on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top. Roast for another 5 minutes. Scrape all of the crispy cheese from the baking sheet and serve with the roasted broccoli. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Fat: 9.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7.9 grmas
- Protein: 5.8 grams