For a quick and easy lunch or dinner, try this Instant Pot Vegetable Soup with Beans.
There isn’t much that makes me happier than a warm, nourishing bowl of soup in autumn. What can I say? I’m a simple gal and it’s the little things in life, right?
Soup season makes the end of summer much more bearable. I can look at this bowl of Instant Pot Vegetable Soup and I’m ready to bust out my cozy sweaters and fuzzy socks. Just me?
Another thing that makes me extraordinarily happy is when healthy and convenience collide. That’s exactly what the Instant Pot can do for you.
When I first started my healthy living journey and trying to cook healthier foods, there was nothing easy or convenient about it. I felt like I was spending so much time in the kitchen and it was exhausting. A lot of people would have given up and if I wasn’t motivated by my mom’s diagnosis, I probably would have, too.
Through the years, I’ve learned that healthy eating doesn’t have to be overly difficult or complicated. It CAN be quick and easy and that’s my goal!
One tool that’s helped me with that goal is learning to use my Instant Pot!
I’m so excited about my latest cookbook that’s coming out next month, The I Love My Instant Pot Anti-inflammatory Diet Recipe Book, because it brings healthy and convenience together.
All of the recipes in this book are designed to help your body have a healthy inflammatory response, while still being easy, convenient, and DELICIOUS! It’s available for preorder NOW, and it would mean the world to me if you’d consider pre-ordering it.
While this recipe for Instant Pot Vegetable Soup with Beans isn’t from the book, it gives you a glimpse of the type of recipes you will find inside my latest cookbook.
Healthy, nourishing, and quick and easy.
Have dry beans to use? Try this recipe for White Beans with Tomatoes and Fresh Basil!
You’re going to love this one! No Instant Pot? (Ummm…you need to get one!) No problem…I’ve included stovetop instructions for this recipe as well, just check out the recipe notes.
How to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Soup with BeansPrint
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup with Beans
Filled with nourishing vegetables and white beans, this vegan soup is quick, easy, and satisfying!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Instant Pot Recipes
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 thick carrots, peeled, ends removed, and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 celery stalks, ends removed, and thickly sliced
- 1 pound sliced white mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- Press the sauté button on your Instant Pot. Add the oil and allow it to heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables have softened and the mushrooms have cooked down. Press the cancel button.
- Add the vegetable broth and beans and press the manual button. Adjust the time to 7 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally. Carefully remove the top. Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary and serve.
Stove Top Instructions: Everything is the same, except you simmer on the stovetop for 30-40 minutes instead of cooking at high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 10.6 grams
- Fat: 9.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 42 grams
- Fiber: 11.4 grams
- Protein: 13.6 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Note: Links to products are affiliate links.