Instant Pot Vegetable Soup with Beans
Filled with nourishing vegetables and white beans, this vegan soup is quick, easy, and satisfying!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Instant Pot Recipes
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 thick carrots, peeled, ends removed, and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 celery stalks, ends removed, and thickly sliced
- 1 pound sliced white mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- Press the sauté button on your Instant Pot. Add the oil and allow it to heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables have softened and the mushrooms have cooked down. Press the cancel button.
- Add the vegetable broth and beans and press the manual button. Adjust the time to 7 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally. Carefully remove the top. Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary and serve.
Stove Top Instructions: Everything is the same, except you simmer on the stovetop for 30-40 minutes instead of cooking at high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 10.6 grams
- Fat: 9.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 42 grams
- Fiber: 11.4 grams
- Protein: 13.6 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Vegetable Soup