If you like the idea of having a nourishing and easy Instant Pot dinner, you will love this recipe for Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls! Make sure you check out this whole collection of healthy Instant Pot recipes!
I love a one-bowl dinner. Everything is all in one bowl and it’s warm, comforting, and nourishing. That is 100% my jam.
That’s what I’m bringing you today and I know you’re going to love it. This recipe for Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls is not quite a soup, not quite a stew, so I settled on calling it a Bowl.
This is very much a dump and go dinner, similar to the Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowls I recently published. Notice a theme here? Quick and easy, but still healthy, is the name of the game. You in?
We’ve got boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are cooked in coconut milk and chicken broth along with lime juice and ginger. These flavors just sing. It cooks with the cauliflower and at the end with stir in some fresh spinach. Easy peasy.
I included some rice in our bowls, but you can add quinoa, or any grain you wish, or none at all if that’s how you roll. If you don’t add anything, it will be more broth-y, but still delicious. Promise.
Let me know if you try this one! As always, leaving ratings is very helpful and I so appreciate when you do!
How to Make Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken BowlsPrint
Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls
These Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls are easy to make a great healthy, comforting meal!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Thai
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 heaping cups large cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2” chunks
- 1 (13.25 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cooked rice or grain of choice
- Place all of the ingredients, except the spinach, in the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and adjust the time to 6 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then turn the knob to release any remaining pressure and unlock the lid. Stir in the baby spinach leaves.
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup rice into a bowl (if using) and top with 1 cup of the chicken mixture.
*Make sure your cauliflower are cut very large so they don’t overcook.
*Nutritional values include using 1/3 cup cooked brown rice in each bowl.
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 17.4 grams
- Saturated Fat: 11.5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 68.5 grams
- Fiber: 4.2 grams
- Protein: 33.8 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls