These Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls are easy to make a great healthy, comforting meal!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 heaping cups large cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2” chunks
- 1 (13.25 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cooked rice or grain of choice, or cauliflower rice
- Place all of the ingredients, except the spinach, in the inner pot of the Instant Pot®.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and adjust the time to 6 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then turn the knob to release any remaining pressure and unlock the lid. Stir in the baby spinach leaves.
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup rice into a bowl (if using) and top with 1 cup of the chicken mixture.
*Make sure your cauliflower are cut very large so they don’t overcook.
*Nutritional values include using 1/3 cup cooked brown rice in each bowl.
*To make this dish low carb and Keto-friendly, serve over cauliflower rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Thai
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 17.4 grams
- Saturated Fat: 11.5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 68.5 grams
- Fiber: 4.2 grams
- Protein: 33.8 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls