This recipe for Instant Pot Noodle Bowls is made with brown rice noodles, chicken, and carrots, a delicious sauce with Asian-inspired flavors, and is an easy “dump and set” pressure cooker recipe with minimal prep! It’s perfect for a busy weeknight dinner that’s still healthy. Healthy Instant Pot recipes make life so much easier!
Is there anything better than being able to dump your ingredients into the Instant Pot and have a healthy dinner ready in about 20 minutes? This busy mama can’t think of much! Except maybe a trip to Mexico, but that might just be the blanket of snow I’m staring at out my window talking to me right now.
I guess I’ll have to settle for an easy and healthy Instant Pot dinner. It’s the little things in life, right?
A few things about this Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowl recipe. It truly is a “dump and set” dinner.
How to Make Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowls
The only prep involved in this recipe is slicing two carrots and cutting your chicken into bite-sized pieces. But guess what? You can ask the butcher at the grocery store to do that! Most will happily help you with that step and boom! you cut your dinner prep time down.
The sauce is an Asian-inspired mix of Tamari soy sauce, (links to products are affiliate links), rice vinegar, chicken broth, almond butter, and sweetened with a little erythritol instead of added sugar. You can use regular sugar or brown sugar if you prefer.
When everything is cooked together in the Instant Pot, the starch from the noodles thicken the sauce naturally. The starch also creates a sticky noodle, which I LOVE.
By the way, that pretty red Instant Pot up there is my new second Instant Pot! You’d be surprised how handy having a second one is. I love it!!
This is one of 175 recipes in my cookbook, I Love My Instant Pot Anti-Inflammatory Diet Recipe Book. If you love healthy Instant Pot recipes, GRAB IT!
Please let me know if you try this recipe for Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowls!
Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowls
An easy dump and set Instant Pot dinner, these Asian Noodle Bowls are made with brown rice noodles, chicken, and carrots. The noodles are sticky and delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes*
- Total Time: 8 minute
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Instant Pot recipes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons almond butter *
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, but into bite-sized pieces*
- 2 large carrots, peeled and thickly sliced (1/2″) on the diagonal
- 8 ounces uncooked brown rice noodles
- For topping: sliced green onions and chopped almonds
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the pot and turn the vent to the sealing position.
- Press the manual button for high pressure and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- Once the timer has beeped, turn the vent to release the pressure (quick release method).
- Carefully stir the ingredients. Portion into four bowls and top with sliced green onions and a sprinkled of chopped almonds. Enjoy!
- Time to cook includes the time it takes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure, which should be about 10-12 minutes.
- Peanut butter may be substituted for almond butter.
- Make sure to cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and the carrots into thick slices so they cook at the same rate as the noodles.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 4.2 grams
- Fat: 8.8 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 30 grams
- Fiber: 3.1 grams
- Protein: 32 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowls
If you love easy Instant Pot dinners, you should also try these Instant Pot Coconut Lime Chicken Bowls!
This recipe was first published January 2019. Video was added September 2019.