An easy dump and set Instant Pot dinner, these Asian Noodle Bowls are made with brown rice noodles, chicken, and carrots. The noodles are sticky and delicious!
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons almond butter *
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, but into bite-sized pieces*
- 2 large carrots, peeled and thickly sliced (1/2″) on the diagonal
- 8 ounces uncooked brown rice noodles
- For topping: sliced green onions and chopped almonds
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the pot and turn the vent to the sealing position.
- Press the manual button for high pressure and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- Once the timer has beeped, turn the vent to release the pressure (quick release method).
- Carefully stir the ingredients. Portion into four bowls and top with sliced green onions and a sprinkled of chopped almonds. Enjoy!
- Time to cook includes the time it takes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure, which should be about 10-12 minutes.
- Peanut butter may be substituted for almond butter.
- Make sure to cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and the carrots into thick slices so they cook at the same rate as the noodles.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes*
- Category: Instant Pot recipes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 4.2 grams
- Fat: 8.8 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 30 grams
- Fiber: 3.1 grams
- Protein: 32 grams
Keywords: Instant Pot Asian Noodle Bowls