These soft and chewy Loaded Oatmeal Cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and are made with no added sugar. You’re going to love the taste and texture of these wholesome cookies.
I’m bucking the salad trend and posting a cookie recipe in January! No worries—your healthy eating goals will stay in tact with this healthy cookie recipe.
It’s a Loaded Oatmeal Cookie recipe and it’s vegan, gluten-free, and has no added sugar. Oh, it will satisfy every sweet tooth craving you have, and do it with nourishing ingredients!
There’s a combination of oat flour, almond flour, and ground flaxseed meal mixed with rolled oats for a soft, chewy texture and nutty flavor.
I sweetened these with a combination of classic monk fruit sweetener and golden monk fruit sweetener. If you only have the classic, that will work. Using the golden gives a deeper, more caramel-y flavor, like brown sugar would, but I made them will all classic monk fruit sweetener as well and it worked just fine. Of course, for a less-healthy treat, you can use regular white and brown sugar if you wish.
These are loaded with all kinds of goodies: shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, raisins, and stevia-sweetened chocolate chips.
The ingredient list might look longer than usual, but these are really simple to make.
You’re going to love these healthy Soft Loaded Oatmeal Cookies! Please let me know if you give them a try.
How to Make Loaded Oatmeal CookiesPrint
Soft Batch Loaded Oatmeal Cookies (vegan, gluten free, and no added sugar)
These soft and chewy Loaded Oatmeal Cookies are made with walnuts, shredded coconut, raisins, and stevia-sweetened chocolate chips. They are gluten-free, vegan, and made without any added sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 6 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup regular monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or nondairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl mix combine 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed oil with 1/2 cup water. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the remaining 4 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal, oat flour, almond flour, rolled oats, shredded coconut, monk fruit sweeteners, baking soda, cinnamon, and ginger. Stir in the raisins and chopped walnuts.
- To the flaxseed and water mixture, add the milk, avocado oil, and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop onto a greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of the scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for five minutes on the tray before transferring to a baking rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 1.7 grams
- Fat: 8.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- Fiber: 3.2 grams
- Protein: 2.9 grams
Keywords: Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
Please note that links to products are affiliate links.