This Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread is sweet, moist, and only has 3 net carbs per slice!
If I had a quarter for every person who’s asked me to create low carb and keto recipes, I’d be a rich, rich lady. I tell ya, people are really into this keto diet thing!
I personally have nothing against carbs. I love pasta and regular ol’ bread as much as anyone. I tend to try to eat a balance of healthy fats, carbs, and protein without actually keeping track. I know, however, that for many people, eating a low-carb, keto diet has been life changing. And who am I to discount that?
So while I don’t necessarily follow a low-carb or keto diet, I do appreciate gluten-free and low-sugar recipes that satisfy my sweet tooth! And I am more than happy to create recipes for those of you who have found greater health through eating low carb and/or keto.
When my neighbor brought over a bag of huge zucchinis and cucumbers, I knew that Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread was in order. No one would ever be able to tell this bread is grain-free and made with erythritol instead of regular sugar.
Seriously–just look at that texture! The zucchini just kind of melts into the bread; you really can’t even see it. I think you are going to LOVE this Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread. Will you let me know if you try it?!
How to Make Low Carb Keto Zucchini BreadPrint
Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup erythritol or xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients.
- In a separate, large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients except zucchini.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add the zucchini.
- Transfer the mixture to the loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing.
*Links to products are affiliate links
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 1.5 grams
- Fat: 16.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.8 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3 (net carbs)
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 5.7 grams
If you try this recipe, would you mind rating the recipe with stars when you leave a comment? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!