This Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread is sweet, moist, and only has 3 net carbs per slice! If you’re missing bread on your ketogenic diet, you need to try this recipe. The texture is INSANE and the flavor outstanding.
If I had a quarter for every person who’s asked me to create low carb and keto recipes, I’d be a rich, rich lady. I tell ya, people are really into this keto diet thing!
I personally have nothing against carbs. I love pasta and regular ol’ bread as much as anyone. I tend to try to eat a balance of healthy fats, carbs, and protein without actually keeping track. I know, however, that for many people, eating a low-carb, keto diet has been life changing. And who am I to discount that?
So while I don’t necessarily follow a low-carb or keto diet, I do appreciate gluten-free and low-sugar recipes that satisfy my sweet tooth! And I am more than happy to create recipes for those of you who have found greater health through eating low carb and/or keto.
When my neighbor brought over a bag of huge zucchinis and cucumbers, I knew that Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread was in order. No one would ever be able to tell this bread is grain-free and made with erythritol instead of regular sugar.
Seriously–just look at that texture! The zucchini just kind of melts into the bread; you really can’t even see it. I think you are going to LOVE this Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread.
Will you let me know if you try it?! If you leave a star rating below, it would mean the world to me. I think you’ll also really enjoy these Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
How to Make Low Carb Keto Zucchini BreadPrint
Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup erythritol or xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients.
- In a separate, large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients except zucchini.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add the zucchini.
- Transfer the mixture to the loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing.
*Links to products are affiliate links
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 1.5 grams
- Fat: 16.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.8 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3 (net carbs)
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 5.7 grams
If you try this recipe, would you mind rating the recipe with stars when you leave a comment? It’s VERY helpful for me and other readers if the recipes have ratings and reviews. I appreciate you!
If you’d like to save this recipe for later, here’s an image to save to your Pinterest recipe board!