I’m so excited to announce that the Happy Healthy Mama newsletter is here! I’ve always simply sent my blog posts out to subscribers via an rss feed. I’ve decided to change the format and send out one weekly newsletter so I can include so much more for you than just the posts I’m publishing. Here’s what you can expect to see if you sign up as a subscriber:
- Personal stories from the week. I’ll share anecdotes from my week that I don’t always have the opportunity to share in my blog posts.
- Tips, tricks, and recommendations. I’ll share tidbits from my kitchen–from cooking tips to time-saving tricks.
- Healthy lifestyle inspiration. You’ll learn about things I do to make my life (an my family’s life) as healthy as I can!
- Videos! I will occasionally share videos showing how I do certain tasks, quick recipes, or encouragement. These videos will be for subscribers only and I won’t be sharing them on the blog.
- Links to my most recent blog posts. I’ll always show you what I’ve published for the week so you won’t miss anything.
As a big THANK YOU for signing up for my newsletter, I’m offering you a FREE ebook, The Top Ten Healthy No-Bake Snack Recipes! This ebook puts my family’s favorite, easy, no-bake snacks, each one with a full color photo, in one place for your easy access! Every recipe in this book takes 15 minutes or less. You can either save it on your computer or print it out if you like having a paper copy of recipes in front of you.
Use this form to sign up and once you confirm your email address, you’ll get the Top Ten Healthy No-Bake Snack recipes ebook straight to your inbox to download!
If you don’t have time to sign up right now, no worries. There will be a sign-up form in my side bar for you to enter your email address at your convenience.
If you are already a subscriber, you’ll be getting a special email with the ebook very soon, so be looking for it in your inbox! This will be the last week that I keep my rss feed emails on, so you won’t be getting those plus the newsletters. It will only be the newsletter from next week on. I’m excited about this change and I hope you all enjoy my newsletter as much as I’ve enjoyed planning it!