It’s time for a 31 Day Smoothie Challenge! We are in the 8th challenge of the Happy Healthy Mama Healthy Year Challenge, and I think this one is going to be the most fun. We are going to replace one meal a day with a delicious, nutrient-dense smoothie. What do you think?!
Why a Smoothie Challenge?
There are a number of reasons you might want to take part in a smoothie challenge. Remember, we are talking about replacing one meal a day, most likely breakfast or lunch, with a smoothie. Here are some great reasons do take part in a smoothie challenge:
- Smoothies are an excellent way to add a wide variety of nutrients to your diet. You can use a lot of different plants in a smoothie including fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and whole grains. Plant power!
- If you have trouble eating the recommended amount of fresh fruits and vegetables in a day, smoothies can help.
- Smoothies make healthy eating easier. No cooking involved, just some quick blending and you have a complete, nutritious, balanced meal.
- Smoothies provide built-in portion control. If you have a problem with overeating, replacing a meal with a smoothie can help!
- The right smoothies (not the kind loaded with sugar!) can fight inflammation and help you feel great.
I want to make participating in the smoothie challenge as easy as possible, so I’ve created 31 different smoothie recipes for you! Each week of this challenge, I will email you 7 new, nutritious smoothie recipes along with a grocery list. This is, of course, totally free to you. You’ll be armed with everything you need to start the challenge right away. If you subscribe to my newsletter, you should have already received this information and the recipes. If not, you can join right now by clicking the image below!
The smoothies that I created for you are designed to be complete meals.
Each 31 Day Smoothie Challenge Smoothie:
- Is between 350-450 calories
- Has 4+ servings of fruits and vegetables
- Has no added sugars
- Is totally plant-based (vegan)
- Has at least, often more than, 10 grams of protein
- Is made with only whole food ingredients–NO protein powders
You can expect to eat around 20 different plant foods in a week just by taking place in the challenge! Variety is an important key to building a strong immune system and keeping your body healthy. If you’ve struggled with keeping your healthy eating on track, this 31 Day Smoothie Challenge is a great jumping point to help you!
You can START this challenge ANY time, even after the first time we run this challenge. Everything is right here for you to get started. All of the recipes and grocery lists are in an instant download below.
Click below to get started—->