This Zucchini Chocolate Baked Oatmeal is easy to make and a great way to add vegetables to your breakfast!
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Add the zucchini and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: breakfast
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 536
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 282
- Fat: 16.6
- Carbohydrates: 77.8
- Protein: 19.5