Whole Wheat Molasses Quick Bread that’s a family favorite. This is a vegan quick bread recipe that is super easy–one bowl–and totally delicious!! Your family will gobble this up and won’t even realize it’s healthy.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Sucunat or regular white sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk + 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar OR Buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a standard loaf pan.
- Combine the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar and allow to sit while you continue with the instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix the first six (dry) ingredients well.
- Stir in molasses and milk and mix well. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for one hour at 350 degrees.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 197
- Sugar: 17 grams
- Fat: 1.2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 45 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 4.7 grams