- 1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 ounces spreadable goat cheese, with cranberries if you can find it
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- optional: maple syrup
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. Place the sweet potato rounds on a baking sheet.
- Toast the rounds under the broiler, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer the rounds to a serving plate and spread each one with about a teaspoon of the spreadable goat cheese.
- Next, sprinkle the pecans and dried cranberries on top of the cheese.
- Optional: drizzle with a small amount of maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 3.75g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Protein: 0.8g