This Skinny Watermelon Margarita is so easy to make with a few simple ingredients and is only 71 calories per serving!
- 6 cups watermelon cubes
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons cointreau
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sugar or salt for rim (optional)
- Place watermelon cubes, tequila, cointreau, and lime juice in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- If using salt or sugar for the rim of your glasses, use a lime wedge to moisten the rims, then dip the rim into a small plate of salt or sugar (either will work with this recipe!).
- Add ice to each glass and pour the margarita over the ice.
- If you’d like a frozen margarita, add ice to the blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: cocktail recipes
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 10.9 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 14.6 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
Keywords: Skinny Watermelon Margarita