These Simple Baked Peaches are a perfect way to use your fresh, seasonal peaches. It makes an amazing, flavorful side dish for dinner or even a healthy dessert!
- 6 medium peaches, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil to make this vegan), melted
- 2 tablespoons honey (use maple syrup to make this vegan)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sliced peaches in a medium baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the mixture onto the peaches and gently stir to evenly coat.
- Bake the peaches in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- I skipped the step of peeling the peaches, and it worked out just fine. If you prefer to peel your peaches, simply score a shallow X with a knife on their bottoms, blanch them by submersing them in a pot of boiling water, then adding them to an ice bath. Allow them to dry and then the skin will slip right off.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: recipes
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 18.7 grams
- Fat: 4.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 21 grams
- Fiber: 2.6 grams
- Protein: 1.5 grams
Keywords: simple baked peaches