Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Chicken
This is quinoa salad with chicken makes a great meal prep lunch. It’s made with a light citrus vinaigrette and is loaded with vegetables!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: recipes
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
For the Salad
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup pitted, sliced olives
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, place all of the salad ingredients. Top with salt and pepper and gently mix together.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and gently toss to combine. Enjoy!
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 6.2 grams
- Fat: 19.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 27.9 grams
- Fiber: 3.6 grams
- Protein: 23.1 grams
Keywords: quinoa salad with chicken