Quinoa Salad Recipe
This is a fresh, bright, and healthy quinoa salad recipe that is wonderful for meal prep lunches or a potluck!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
For the Quinoa Salad
- 3 cups cooked quinoa *
- 1 large seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch of mint**, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the Dressing
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients from the “for the quinoa salad” portion of the recipe.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over the quinoa salad and toss to evenly coat. Enjoy!
*1 cup dry quinoa yields approximately 3 cups cooked quinoa
**I used one entire small package of mint, which was just under an ounce.
- Calories: 384
- Sugar: 4.6 grams
- Fat: 29 grams
- Carbohydrates: 25.5
- Protein: 6.6 grams