This Quinoa Power Salad is an easy-to-put-together, nutrient-packed salad that tastes amazing.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (strict vegans use agave nectar)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 heaping cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup strawberries, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and honey and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, quinoa, strawberries, and blueberries and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with the dressing, reserving a little bit of it, and toss again to combine.
- Add the avocado slices and lightly toss.
- Drizzle the rest of the dressing on top and sprinkle with the chia seeds.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: salad
- Serving Size: whole recipe
- Calories: 570
- Sugar: 37g
- Sodium: 40.5mg
- Fat: 29.3g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9g
- Carbohydrates: 76.3g
- Fiber: 16.7g
- Protein: 9.7g