This Peach Kiwi Green Smoothie is naturally sweetened and a great source of vitamins A and C!
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated if possible (the canned kind)
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- ~10 slices frozen peaches
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- additional unsweetened almond milk or water, if needed
- Place the coconut milk, banana, kiwi, peach slices, and baby spinach leaves in the blender and blend until smooth. If it’s too thick for your liking, add a small amount of unsweetened almond milk or water to your desired consistency.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 large smoothie
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 38 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 63 grams
- Protein: 11 grams